The COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic has disrupted daily life as we know it, presenting major challenges to organisations in balancing the safety of staff and customers with the need to keep their business running.
We are committed to supporting our clients through this unprecedented period. We have produced this guide as a resource to assist in the insurance implications of returning to work in the construction industry, and to support you in planning and the protocols to prepare and safeguard your employees and business. Please click here to download.
This guide discusses insurance & risk management implications across the construction sector including:
- Employers Liability Insurance – tips to protect your employees
- Public Liability Insurance – how you can protect your customers and members of the public
- Business Interruption Insurance – further information around cover
- Directors and Officers Insurance – why it’s important to have cover in place
- Site Closure & Security guidance – if sites are closed what actions should you take?
As the situation is constantly changing this guidance should be considered alongside relevant Government advice.