Professional Indemnity Insurance for Solicitors Survey 2018
Are you responsible for your firm's PII? If so, we'd love to hear your views!
Another PII renewal season has come and gone but how did you fair?
Was it easier this year? Did you have plenty of offers to choose from or was the market not very helpful? How difficult was it to provide ALL the additional information insurers were asking for?
One thing you can be sure of though, is that each year throws up new challenges to contend with and there have been a number of issues that have influenced insurers this year, some fairly straightforward, others more difficult to deal with.
Consequently, we would be interested to know your thoughts and how you have been affected and, ultimately, were you happy with the end result?!
Take our short survey by clicking on the button below and receive a bottle of champagne* for sharing your views with us.
*Please see our Champagne Reward Terms and Conditions
- The champagne reward (the "Reward") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide a valid email address as part of the survey.
- Employees or agencies of any entity considered part of the PIB Group ("PIB", "We") or their family members, or anyone else connected with this survey will not qualify for the Reward.
- Entrants into the survey shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree we may contact you to arrange delivery of your Reward (should you be successful in being awarded such) and to discuss your feedback on the survey more generally.
- To have the opportunity to receive the Reward you must complete the survey and submit your name and email address.
- Only one entry per firm will receive the Reward which will be awarded to the person who first completes the survey.
- PIB accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by PIB.
- The closing date for qualification to receive the Reward is 23:59 on 31 January 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered for a Reward.
- Each winner will receive one bottle of champagne.
- The winners will be notified by email no later than 28 February 2019.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- PIB retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Recipients of the Prize may be required to take part in a meeting with our insurance professionals to discuss survey responses, current insurance arrangements and future requirements.
- PIB shall use and take care of any personal information you supply in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the survey, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Reward.
- PIB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the survey or accepting the Reward. PIB further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the survey. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of PIB for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- PIB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this survey and the award of the Reward with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PIB in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PIB shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. 18. The issue of Rewards will be governed by English law and entrants to the survey submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.