The sports industry supports over 450,000 jobs in the UK alone, generating more than £20bn in annualised revenue with an estimated 15.6 million participants.
PIB Sports offering is headed by ex-professional cricketer Nick Walker, as such our team truly understand the way clubs operate from Professional through to amateur organisations. Each policy placed is tailored to each club’s specific needs to help to ensure the right cover is in place.
Sports Clubs offering:
PIB’s offering is designed to fit with your needs, whether you run a local cricket club, a semi professional football club or an International Stadium, we are here to help you to offer you a tailor made insurance package. Our current clients include International Stadiums such as Edgbaston, amateur sports clubs, and charities all over the UK. As sports people we speak your language and understand what's important to you.
- Sponsorship Protection A new to the market, lead product developed. Protection for the club against loss of lead sponsor. Applicable to individual players as well.
- Property & associated Insurance “All risks” cover for specialist equipment such as scoring systems or recording and broadcast equipment.
- Public & Employers Liability Cover This is compulsory cover required by all clubs/organisations.
- Stadium Insurance Commercial All Risks insurance for property and business interruption for stadia, offices, training grounds or other properties operated by the Insured
- Directors & Officers Insurance Protects individual directors and officers of companies for civil damages and legal costs incurred in defending wrongful acts
- Event Cancellation Protecting event organisers and rights holders against financial loss following the cancellation, postponement, curtailment, abandonment, relocation of the planned event
- Event Liability Public liability cover for event organisers
- Contractual Bonus Insurance Insurance against a prize or incentive bonus being awarded to a professional sports team or athlete upon achieving a specified feat
In addition to having access to a wide range of UK insurers, PIB are a registered Lloyds broker and are able to place risks directly in to the Lloyds market to source bespoke insurance solutions for most sports related risks. At PIB, we pride ourselves in not only offering a tailor-made product, but also direct access to our sports insurance specialists.