What is Commercial Combined Insurance?
A commercial combined insurance policy is designed to provide insurance cover for multiple liabilities including public, employers liability, personal accident, business interruption and many more.
With so many areas of high risk to consider for your company, we guide you through the process of selecting the legal cover that you require to protect your business, taking the time to ensure we completely understand your business demands and needs.
Features of Commercial Combined Insurance
Commercial combined insurance policies can be tailored to your personal range of work requirements, giving you peace of mind that a wide variety of covers are under one and you don’t need to include any extra liability expenses, accessible and comprehensive policy. We can consider many different factors for your combined insurance service such as the business size, your location, the number of employees, your turnover, the industry sector, market reach, activities, processes and machinery used to name a few.
By using a select panel of expert insurance brokers who can trade with us electronically, we can obtain quotes very swiftly, ensuring that we can give you the cover your company require at the right price. Typically, we can have your required cover in place within 24 hours.
There are a large number of covers available through a policy, including but not limited to:
- Public liability insurance to provide personal cover for legal costs from claims brought against you by members of the public.
- Warehouse insurance which covers the theft or damage of any stock inside the warehouse.
- Employers Liability insurance – a legal requirement if you have any employees, be they full time, part time or temporary.
- Products liability insurance, which is useful if you are a distributor or manufacturer of a product. It offers protection from loss and damage or illness caused by your goods.
- Stock cover which covers you should your premises be burgled or your stock take any damage (particularly useful for shops or warehouses).
- Business interruption insurance, which adds protection should you need to close your business for any reason, such as a flood or fire. This insures you for money loss, when you miss out on your income as you are forced to close.
Why Choose a Commercial Combined Policy?
One of the main benefits of employers choosing this insurance policy is that it can cover a wide range of covers all within one policy, keeping the task of getting insurance small. Of course, you could simply purchase several separate policies, but having one combined insurance policy can save you a great deal of time and stress by only giving you a small amount to read and pay for throughout the year! With just one policy offering protection for your business, you need not worry about renewal dates for several different insurance policies and providers. There is also the added flexibility that you can amend or adjust parts of your policy with just a simple call to us here at PIB Insurance.
Get a Commercial Combined Insurance Quote
Here at PIB Insurance, we work closely with a range of insurance providers to ensure we can offer quotes that meet your requirements and a quick turnaround for our clients. Get in touch with our team here today to begin your commercial combined insurance quote, or to speak to a member of our SME insurance team today to discuss your business insurance needs.