Professional Indemnity Insurance for Solicitors
We see our business as protecting yours
This year our legal sector team are delighted to offer you access to our exclusive PII facility, Portland. Backed by A-rated participating insurers, Portland offers a competitive alternative for firms who can demonstrate good risk management.
How to obtain a quote:
To obtain a quotation from Portland, simply complete our proposal form and return it to us. Alternatively, if you are looking for a no obligation quote to compare to another provider, just send us a copy of your most recently completed proposal form and claims records and we can do the rest.
We are also able to approach other key Solicitors PII insurers on your behalf.
Looking for more information?
Get in touch with one of our team using the contact details on the right and they will be more than happy to answer any questions you have.
Our service offering:
We provide our clients with a specialist and personal experience from initial enquiry right through to placement and, critically when you need us most, when making a claim;
- Pre Underwriting Review – We can guide you through the application process, supporting you in gathering the required information to present your risk to insurers in the most conducive way. We will also try to preempt where possible further questions that underwriters may ask
- Experienced Claims Team – If you should have to consider making a claim or notifying a circumstance, you won’t be expected to manage this on your own. Our team includes legally qualified experts who can speak your language. They'll act as your eyes and ears with insurers to help ensure that your claim is dealt with as swiftly and efficiently as possible in the circumstances.
- National Coverage, Local Service – We encourage face to face meetings with all our clients and with offices throughout the UK we can come to see you to discuss your requirements in a more personal way. The better we know you, the better we know your business.
- Tiered Approach to Risk Management – We can provide as little or as much risk management support as you need, often at no additional cost. From simple seminars for your employees to Lexcel based risk audits and full risk audits across your entire business.
- Comprehensive Protection Solutions – We have the ability to meet the majority of your insurance and risk management requirements. We can offer comprehensive insurance reviews and insurance covers to meet your business needs including but not limited to:
- Excess of Loss
- Solicitor’s Office Policy
- Cyber Liability & Crime
- Litigation Funding
- Disbursements Funding
- Management Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee Cover
- Contingent Liability Cover
- Pension Fund Trustee Indemnity
- Trustee Indemnity
- After the Event & Before the Event
- Life and Pensions
- Employee Benefits
Why PIB Insurance Brokers?
- Our legal sector team have extensive and relevant experience, including legally qualified staff
- Easy to work with – we keep things simple
- Accessible across the UK through our extensive branch network
- Viewed by many clients as a trusted business advisor rather than just their insurance broker due to our range of services which are often available at no additional cost
- Providers of probate property insurance via our sister company Thistle Insurance Services Limited.
- Also partnering with the Law Society via PIB Network Benefits to provide members with an online employee discounts scheme, giving exclusive savings and special offers from well-known brands.