Bespoke Business Insurance - our client and market knowledge differentiates our Corporate Insurance team
The PIB Corporate Insurance team brings together highly experienced specialists offering extensive knowledge, expert placement and unrivalled service delivery all working together for our clients
We know that one size doesn’t fit all and that different clients need different things. We often work with busy people who carry the responsibility for Insurance purchase alongside their “day” job.
“Added Value” across a number of deliverables (price, insurance cover, claims support, risk mitigation and benchmarking against peer group) is key to corporate buyers.
Our aim is to be a trusted adviser to our clients, managing their corporate insurance placement and risk needs, allowing them to spend their time on their business. Our senior experienced team engage with both clients and insurers to provide clients with the outcomes they need to support their business.
We aim to go the extra mile for our clients.
Our focus and specialisms:
- Property Insurance / Business Interruption
- Employers’, Public and Products liability
- Online security, including data security and liabilities arising from a breach of data security and PCI-DSS fines
- Marine or stock through put options
- Personal Accident/ Business travel
- Engineering Inspection / Machinery Breakdown
- Legal assistance
- Environmental liability
- Motor Fleet
- Overseas exposures/risks
- Financial lines
- We don’t work on the one size fits all model
- Everyone at PIB is client focused as reflected in our structure
- Bespoke programme design and placement supported by active claims management
- We place insurance aligned to your risks – nothing is generic
- We deliver risk management advice to help mitigate any adverse risk features, shape cost effective solutions and drive volatility out of your premiums
- We are transparent and compliant in everything we do