Over the years we have found that many domestic violence charities have experienced difficulty obtaining appropriate insurance cover and those that do have seen serious restrictions and exclusions applied to their policy.
Having worked to identify the common insurance issues faced, we recognised that there was an urgent need in this specialist sector to offer not only a cost effective insurance solution but provide cover that meets the needs of this sector.
We only place business with quality Insurers, and we have formed a partnership with two of the leading Insurers in the charity sector, Zurich and Axa, to offer an insurance package which has been tailored to meet the needs of a domestic violence organisation.
Our service is delivered by a dedicated team who have a firm understanding of the domestic violence sector and understand the challenges which are typically encountered.
Here are examples of some of the covers provided:
- Blanket buildings and contents sum insured providing for a policy limit of £2 million any one location
- Protection for Loss of Income and any additional increased cost of working
- Employers / Public Liability up to £20 million
- Professional Indemnity up to £5 million (fulfilling most contractual requirements)
- Personal Accident included
- Fidelity Guarantee (theft by employee)
- Legal Expenses (Zurich / DAS)
- Charitable Trustees / Employment Practices Liability / Crime (optional cover, by Axa)