We work with and are well known to leading organisations in the sector. Our experience and knowledge of the water treatment insurance industry means we are adept at navigating the regulatory environment our clients operate in. We understand that the industry is inherently diverse and includes both regulated as well as non-regulated activities, which can have an impact on your risk exposures and insurance requirements.
We are proud to be members of the Future Water Association and have an in depth knowledge and experience in; the UK environmental, water treatment, wastewater contracting, consulting, associated product suppliers and manufacturing industries.
Water risks are often underestimated, disregarded or simply ignored. This can create exposures to your business.
We specialise in businesses who are engaged in:
- Legionella control, including management of water and air hygiene
- Water chlorination and disinfection of water systems, including use of chemical dosing and ultraviolet treatment
- The supply, installation and maintenance of water treatment equipment including packaged treatment plant, dosing and UV equipment, and remedial plumbing work
- Water treatment and purification of process or potable water, including use of reverse osmosis
- Treatment of sewage, wastewater and industrial effluent
- Consultancy services involving water, waster water and industrial effluent
We can design a bespoke insurance programme to include:
- Liability for claims arising from legionella
- Efficacy (failure to perform)
- Financial loss
- Gradual pollution
- Environmental statutory liability
- Brand protection