Motorcycle Dealer Trade Insurance
Request a quote
Whether you are selling brand new Harley Davidson's or used Triumph's our team have the experience to get you the right cover.
Through our award winning scheme, Bike Dealer, we have been providing motorcycle dealers with the bespoke trade insurance they need for over 10 years and cover dealers of all shapes and sizes from single site family owned operations through to multi-site state of the art showrooms. There are now more than 80 dealers across the UK who are covered by the Bike Dealer scheme.
Talk to our team, and you’re talking to real people who understand motorbikes and understand your trade. We know the risks you face and we know how to deliver the right cover at the right price. Plus, we have our own claims team and loss adjuster in house who will get you the best possible settlement if you need to make a claim.
Our Bike Dealer trade insurance scheme has been chosen by The National Motorcycle Dealer Association (NMDA) as their recommended insurance product ensuring that NMDA members receive award winning motor trade insurance. This recommendation further enhances the reputation of our successful scheme which also won a British Insurance Award and now provides cover for more than 80 dealers across the UK.
Here are some of the benefits of the tailor-made Bike Dealer Insurance Policy:
- Unaccompanied demonstration cover - not limited by age or experience and including pillion cover
- Underwritten by Alllianz - one of the UK’s leading insurers
- Interest free monthly payment plan
- New for old replacement - on cars, vans and bikes if total loss or theft occurs to any vehicle owned by the insured if less than 12 months old from new
- Seasonal increase - provides 30% uplift of stock on dates to suit your business
- A dedicated claims manager will be allocated to you after you notify a claim - so you can get straight through to speak to someone
- In-house loss adjuster service ensuring rapid recovery and the best possible settlement in case of loss
- In-house health and safety adviser to assist with compliance with regulations and legislation