24 Days of Giving Returns for 2023
Since 2020, we have been celebrating the lead up to Christmas by supporting local charities and communities. Each one of our branches has selected a cause near and dear to them to receive a donation of £500!
Through our 24 Days Of Giving campaign, we have been able to support hospices, food banks, air ambulances, homeless shelters and animal rescue centres.
PIB Insurance Brokers 24 Days of Giving is supported by the PIB Group Community Trust. The Trust was launched at the beginning of 2021, as part of the PIB Group corporate social responsibility programme.
PIB Group provides a proportion of its revenues to give to charity, enabling the Trust to offer funding to support the many charitable endeavours of our colleagues by enabling contributions to be made to their chosen charities.
Starting on the 1st of December, we will be announcing the charities (and the branches that nominated) on a weekly basis, so please check in every Friday to find out who has been selected!
Week 4 - December 22nd - 29th
It's the final week! Last but by no means least, here are Week 4's nominations:
- Coventry Open Christmas nominated by Simply Insurance
- KidsOut nominated by Reading
- RAMVIJ Charity Fund nominated by Croydon
- Bassetlaw Food Bank nominated by Retford
- St. Barnabas Hospice nominated by Lincoln
- Emmanuel House nominated by Nottingham
- Claire House Children’s Hospice nominated by St. Giles
Week 3 - December 15th - 21st
Past the halfway mark! Week 3's marvellous nominations are as follows:
- Nugent Care nominated by Liverpool
- AT Society nominated by Hemel Hempstead
- Motor Neurone Disease Association nominated by Leicester
- Crohns & Colitis UK nominated by Cannock - Element Hinton
- Beechwood Cancer Care Centre nominated by RBIG
- Get Golfing nominated by Arlington Insurance Services
- Guernsey Alzheimers Association LBG nominated by Guernsey & Jersey
Week 2 - December 8th - 14th
The giving continues! Here are the fantastic charities for Week 2!
Week 1 - December 1st - 7th
Kicking off our celebrations, we are thrilled to reveal this week’s charities!
- Norfolk Community Foundation nominated by Norwich
- Prince & Princess of Wales Hospice nominated by Glasgow
- Sutton Coldfield YMCA nominated by Birmingham
- Woodham Walter School nominated by Chelmsford
- Children’s Hospice South West nominated by Cornwall
- City Catering Southampton nominated by Gloucester
- Myton Hospices nominated by Cooper Solutions