The Waste and Recycling Industry is complex and can involve numerous risks. These can include injuries to workers when operating machinery and exposure to hazardous materials, so it is important to protect your business and your people by having the correct cover.
Our expert Julian Sage can help you find the right level of cover tailored to your requirement - whatever the size of your business, whether a small/medium enterprise, or you run a large-scale commercial operation.
What cover do you need?
- Public/Products liability insurance
- Employers' liability insurance
- Machinery and plant machinery
- Business interruption insurance
- Directors & Officers
- Excess Liability up to £50m
The Waste and Recycling sector is dangerous, second only to the farming industry.
We can support you with assessing and mitigating risk to your business and employees, working alongside our colleagues at PIB Risk Management.
Types of businesses we work with
- Waste Transfer Stations
- All Waste Related Businesses
- Tyre Recycling
- Metal Recycling/Merchants
- Skip Hire
- Waste Management
Why choose PIB Insurance Brokers?
- Long-standing knowledge of the industry, with experts who specialise in waste and recycling insurance
- Excellent relationships with underwriters to ensure you get the right cover for the right price
- Access to schemes via our cover holder Citynet and two other London market brokers
- We work closely with PIB Risk Management and PIB Employee Benefits to help protect and engage your teams
We are just a phone call away, even at weekends, so if you need us, we’re on hand.
For further information, please contact Julian Sage, Account Executive, t: 07935 708955